- Microbiologist Vanessa Figueroa talks about the twin challenges of building talent and good communication across pharma manufacturing
August 13, 2019
- The biomedical industry and ongoing conservation efforts continue to be a positive attributing factor to horseshoe crab sustainability
July 25, 2019
- Industry expert Phil Geis talks about product recalls and how ready companies are for rapid microbial ID testing
July 15, 2019
- Understanding the tolerance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms to antimicrobial therapy will aid in the treatment of chronic infections.
May 28, 2019
- How compounds are being used as an adjuvant to energize conventional antibiotics, and make them more effective.
May 1, 2019
- Science is progressing in the development of imitation meat products, but issues over taste, texture and cost remain.
April 22, 2019
- How two teenagers living with the incurable genetic disorder cystic fibrosis highlight the risk of contracting life-threatening infections
April 10, 2019