Antibodies are blood proteins that attack what the body considers to be foreign. However, not every antibody behaves the same. Some stick to bodily surfaces, while others circulate in bodily fluids. So don your armor, take our quiz and learn what kind of antibody you might be.
Click Here to see our other quizzes.
- under Quizzes What Part of the Cell are You?
- under The Right Chemistry A Deadly Brain Cancer in Children (Video)
- under Microbial Underground An Ancient Voice for Our Ecosystem
- under TOX Report The EU’s New Rules to Identify Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- under Model Performances What’s So Special About Einstein’s Brain?
- December 3, 2018 What Kind of Antibody Are You? You know what an antibody is, but do you know the difference between an IgM and a IgE? The body makes a few different types of immunoglobulin antibodies. Take our quiz and find out which […]
- December 4, 2017 What Kind of Scientist Are You? Do you prefer to drink a steaming-hot Luria broth or a glass of Gene Juice®? Is your ideal present a diamond ring or a robot? Take our fun holiday quiz and find out what type of scientist […]
- November 1, 2017 What Kind of Neurotransmitter Are You? Are you a pleasure-seeker who lives in the moment or a surreal individual who is hard-working or reliable. Take our "brainy" quiz and find out what neurotransmitter you are!