Rare disease research is a growing concern among drug developers. Although each disease may only affect a small percentage of people, there are thousands of rare diseases and cancers. Research on any of them can often be applied to other diseases, as well as having life- saving benefits for patients. How much do you know about some of these rare diseases?
Click Here to see our other quizzes.
- under Quizzes What Part of the Cell are You?
- under The Right Chemistry A Deadly Brain Cancer in Children (Video)
- under TOX Report The EU’s New Rules to Identify Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- under Microbial Underground An Ancient Voice for Our Ecosystem
- under Model Performances What’s So Special About Einstein’s Brain?
- March 28, 2019 Pediatric Cancers: Test Your Knowledge Pediatric cancer is generally defined as cancer in a patient age 14 or younger, though some definitions increase the age to 19. Take our quiz to test your knowledge of childhood cancers.
- May 31, 2017 Test Your Animal Behavior Knowledge Which animal has a romantic streak, which one is more combative and what’s with those elaborate nests that mice construct? Take our latest Eureka quiz.
- March 3, 2019 What Part of the Cell are You? It takes all kinds to make the world, and likewise it takes many organelles to make a cell. Working together but dividing the labor, the nucleus, Golgi apparatus, mitochondria, and […]