It was almost 5,000 years ago that the mythological Chinese emperor and “father of Chinese medicine” Shennong catalogued 365 medicinal herbs. Since then there have been quite a few milestones in the history of toxicology—how many do you remember? Test your knowledge here, just in time for the 2018 Society of Toxicology Meeting!
Click Here to see our other quizzes.
- under Quizzes What Part of the Cell are You?
- under The Right Chemistry A Deadly Brain Cancer in Children (Video)
- under Microbial Underground An Ancient Voice for Our Ecosystem
- under TOX Report The EU’s New Rules to Identify Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- under Model Performances What’s So Special About Einstein’s Brain?
- April 2, 2018 Test Your Nobel History OK, so you may not have much chance of winning a Nobel Prize, but don’t let that stop you having a go at our latest Eureka quiz.
- July 3, 2017 Do You Know Your Science Papers? It’s summer! A time to dig into that reading list of time-worn favorites and brand new titles. With this idea in mind, Eureka’s July quiz is testing your knowledge of 10 famous papers from […]
- March 3, 2019 What Part of the Cell are You? It takes all kinds to make the world, and likewise it takes many organelles to make a cell. Working together but dividing the labor, the nucleus, Golgi apparatus, mitochondria, and […]