- Industry expert Phil Geis talks about product recalls and how ready companies are for rapid microbial ID testing
July 15, 2019
- Understanding the tolerance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms to antimicrobial therapy will aid in the treatment of chronic infections.
May 28, 2019
- How compounds are being used as an adjuvant to energize conventional antibiotics, and make them more effective.
May 1, 2019
- Science is progressing in the development of imitation meat products, but issues over taste, texture and cost remain.
April 22, 2019
- How two teenagers living with the incurable genetic disorder cystic fibrosis highlight the risk of contracting life-threatening infections
April 10, 2019
- Annex 1 updates: The impact on Microbial ID Strategy on cleanroom qualifications for pharma manufacturers
March 15, 2019