What makes a good mouse model? Joseph Cornicelli, a Scientific Advisor for Charles River Discovery Services in the areas of inflammation, and metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, was among seven experts who weighed in on this question in an Oct. 15 feature that appeared in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News (GEN). You can find the article here.
- under Quizzes What Part of the Cell are You?
- under The Right Chemistry A Deadly Brain Cancer in Children (Video)
- under Microbial Underground An Ancient Voice for Our Ecosystem
- under TOX Report The EU’s New Rules to Identify Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- under Model Performances What’s So Special About Einstein’s Brain?
- May 28, 2014 Laboratory Animals A to Z Since its inception in 1986, over 5,000 lab animal professionals have participated in the annual short course sponsored by Charles River Laboratories.
- September 30, 2013 The Geometry of Mice in Motion Challenges—and progress—in diagnosing and translating CNS disease from mouse to men
- November 21, 2013 The Daily Grind More than a year ago our technicians brought a problem to our attention--they were having to feed some cages almost daily instead of weekly.